2018-19 St. Patrick Catholic High School cheerleading tryout information
2018-2019 St. Patrick Catholic High School Cheerleader Tryout Information
Thank you for your interest in being a member of the 2018-2019 St. Patrick Catholic High School JH and Varsity Cheerleading Squad. Cheerleading Tryouts will be held Friday, March 9, 2018.
The following forms are due to the Athletic Office by 3 p.m. on March 8. (Students who have any issues with this deadline must reach out to Ms. Hebert ASAP at email@example.com).
- Tryout Permission Form (completed and signed by student and parent/guardian)
- Physical Examination
- Teacher Reference Form (only for current 7th grade through Varsity and must be completed by all 7 teachers at SPCHS)
- St. Patrick Catholic High School 2018-2019 Registration Form and deposit (verification of submission of packet and payment to Administration Office)
Students wishing to tryout for the cheerleading team will be required to do the following:
- Attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, March 6 at 5:30 p.m. (cheerleading participants and parents only) in the SPCHS cafeteria (required unless excused by cheerleading sponsor). Policies and procedures relevant to these programs will be discussed. A parent or guardian is strongly encouraged to accompany the student to this meeting.
- Complete and turn in the required Cheerleader forms (permission form, athletic packet, verification of SPCHS registration) by 3 p.m. on March 8, 2018.
- Attend both days of the clinics offered:
- Tuesday, March 6 from 3:05-5 p.m. in the SPCHS gym
- Wednesday- March 7 from 3:05-5 p.m. in the SPCHS gym
Please download complete information below.Cheerleading Team Tryout Packet 2018
Download a printable version of the packet here.