On Sunday, December 2, members and families of the Fighting Irish Swim Team came together for one final celebration of the season. The group attended Mass at the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Cathedral Parish and then enjoyed dinner.
Several members were awarded for their hard work and dedication this season, including:
- St. Patrick Award for Most Valuable: Christian McKee
- St. Sebastian Award for Outstanding Improvement: Daniel Tull
- Coaches’ Award: Vincent Pisciotta
- St. Patrick Award for Most Valuable: Annie Torp
- St. Sebastien Award for Outstanding Improvement: Avery McCullough
- Coaches’ Award: Emily Miller
Congratulations to all swimmers on a fantastic season!