2019-20 St. Patrick Catholic High School Cheerleading Tryout and Mini Cheer Camp information
2019 Pre Tryout Clinic
- Date: March 9 from 1-4:30 p.m.
- Open to current grades 6-11
- Cost is $10 (checks made out to St. Patrick Catholic High School)
The tryout cheer clinic is an optional clinic open to all students grades 6-11. Students do not have to be enrolled at SPCHS to attend. This clinic will help to better prepare the athletes for the upcoming tryouts and will provide personal feedback on what to work on.
To register, fill out the below packet and return it along with $10 to the front desk at SPCHS. Sign ups are also available on the day of the clinic from 12:30 until 1 p.m. No one will be allowed to participate following 1 p.m. without prior registration.Pre-Tryout Clinic (March 9th)
2019-20 Cheerleading Tryout Information (for both junior high and varsity cheer squads)
- Tryouts will be held Friday, March 15
- The following three items are due to the Athletic Office/Ms. Hebert by 3 p.m. on March 13: (1) Register and pay registration fee for the St. Patrick Catholic High School 2019-20 academic year, (2) Completed tryout permission form (signed by parent/guardian and student), and (3) SPCHS Athletic Participation packet, which includes 5 forms
More information can be found in the below document.Cheer Try Out Packet
SPCHS Mini Cheer Camp Summer 2019
- June 11-14 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Ages 5-12
- Mini pep rally (welcoming family and friends) on Friday, June 14 at 12:45 p.m.
- Where: SPCHS Gym
- Cost: $100 (includes t-shirt plus free admission to one of the SPCHS football games where minis will cheer with varsity girls second quarter)
More information will be posted in the coming weeks.