Aisling Art and Literary Magazine Now Live
The first edition of Aisling, the new St. Patrick Catholic High School art and literary magazine, is now live! Aisling is a student-run, monthly publication showcasing the creative talents of St. Patrick students.
This month’s theme, Water, was chosen due to its broad appeal and application it has in literature, artwork and photography. The Creative Writing class, led by Mr. Finley Hewes, has worked tirelessly to bring this publication to life. We hope you take time to read through and enjoy the many talents of our students.
Aisling Staff includes:
- Editor: Mackenzie Rodrigue
- Assistant Editor: Morgan Redmond
- Production Manager: Ana Patino
- Proofreader: Anna Grace Castanedo
- Creative Directors: Connor Hartery and Payton Mattina
- Design Directors: Mallory Edwards and Carolyne Tootle
- Copy Editor: Julia Hanson
- Art Editors: Emily Miller and Anna Grace Castanedo
- Photography Editors: Nora Nimmo and Haley Switzer
- Marketing Directors: Beau Broussard and Gabrielle Miller
- Publisher: Mr. Finley Hewes