Disco Inferno is a musical straight from the 70s disco scene… the music, the dances, the styles…
Jack, a mild mannered musician, sells his soul to the Devil in exchange for fame and fortune. Along the way, he, with the help of friends, makes some discoveries. So, dig out your bell bottoms, platform shoes, leisure suits, and tye dye and get ready to boogie to the hustle and other dances that will keep your feet tapping!
Below are the showtimes:
- Thursday, April 6, 12:30 p.m. (for seventh and eighth graders)
- Friday, April 7, 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 9, 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 10, 12:00 p.m. (for elementary students)
Tickets are available from any cast or crew member, Mrs. Trahan, or at the front desk.