• September 3, 2018

Dear St. Patrick Families:

After reviewing the recent updates, Gordon is now predicted to come ashore as early as 8:00 tomorrow evening as a Category 1 Hurricane.  As a result, I have made the decision to close school tomorrow, Tuesday, September 4.  I will make a decision about Wednesday and update everyone by tomorrow afternoon.

High school students (grades 9-12) should check Canvas for announcements and updates on coursework from teachers.

Stay safe – if you need anything, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Matt Buckley
Principal