Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists and Encore Rehabilitation are pleased to announce that free physicals for incoming 9th through 12th grade athletes for the 2018-19 school year will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2018. Physicals for all athletes (males and females) will be performed at the Cedar Lake
St. Patrick athletes will arrive to Cedar Lake Medical Plaza, Building 1720-A at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 19 for their physicals.
Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists and Encore Rehabilitation will only accept their official physical forms. Instructions about the forms follow. Physical forms will be delivered to St. Patrick Catholic High School the week of May 14.
- Schools must provide bus transportation for the athletes. All buses for your school should arrive together for their assigned time.
- We must have the signature of a parent or legal guardian on the space provided on the medical history form consenting to the exam. Otherwise, the athlete will not receive a physical.
- A parent or legal guardian should fill out the history form so that we get the most accurate and detailed information possible.
- Please do not have the athletes turn their form into their coach prior to their physical.
- We suggest each athlete show the coach his/her signed form prior to getting on the bus.
- Please instruct the athletes not to fold or curl the forms. The duplicate forms will be damaged and illegible.
- We ask that nothing be stapled to the forms. We will discard anything that is stapled to the form.
- The athletes should not exercise or consume any type of energy drinks prior to the exam because it will elevate their blood pressure.
- Please ensure the athletes wear shorts and t-shirts during the exam.
- We ask that all available coaches attend during your school’s scheduled time period for supervision of their athletes.