Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce Hospitality Industry Scholarship—Due: 3-19-2020
MS GULF COAST CHAMBER OF COMMERCE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
MS Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce strives to improve the business climate of the MS Gulf Coast through fostering leadership, advocating for businesses and providing information to the community.
- The student must be a graduating senior residing in Harrison, Jackson or Hancock County or a student currently enrolled in the Hospitality & Tourism Management or Culinary Arts program at MS Gulf Coast Community College.
- The student must meet MS Gulf Coast Community College’s admissions guidelines. These guidelines are available at www.mgccc.edu.
- The student must submit to an interview with the Scholarship Review Committee, if necessary.
- The student must plan to, and subsequently enroll in, MS Gulf Coast Community College’s Hospitality & Tourism Management or Culinary Arts program for the Fall 2020 semester.
- The student must demonstrate his or her worthiness for the scholarship by completing this application in its entirety.
- Scholarship Application applications open on January 29, 2020 and the deadline is Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 4:00 pm. Scholarship Applications submitted after the deadline are not accepted. Winners receive notification by mail.
- Applications should be mailed to or dropped off in person at: MS Gulf Coast Chamber Scholarship Program
11975 Seaway Road, B120 Gulfport, Mississippi 39503
To obtain additional copies of the scholarship application, visit our website at www.mscoastchamber.com.
Rachael Seymour Kiesling
Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
Director, Biloxi Chamber of Commerce
Operations Manager, Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
11975 Seaway Road I Gulfport, MS 39503
228.604.0014 I 228.604.0105