Pass Christian Chamber of Commerce: Due—March 24, 2023
1. The student must complete a typed essay of 350 to 500 words explaining the following: If you choose to
make the Mississippi Gulf Coast your home, looking ahead to the next five to ten years, with what issues do
you see yourself personally becoming involved? How can you make a difference in your community?
2. The student must be a graduating senior residing in the Pass Christian Chamber Service Area (zip code: 39571).
3. The student must score a minimum of 18 on the ACT and/or a 3.0 grade point average and provide a copy
of his or her High School Transcript.
4. The student must plan to, and subsequently enroll in, a college or university, accredited by one of the six
regional accrediting associations for colleges and schools; or an accredited trade or technical school.
5. The student must demonstrate his or her worthiness for the scholarship by completing this application in
6. Please enclose a resumé listing extracurricular activities, club memberships, offices held, honors and
awards, civic, community, church activities, hobbies and other interests, and work experience for grades
7. Students are not eligible to apply for more than one of the Long Beach, Pass Christian, Gulfport and Biloxi
Chamber of Commerce Scholarships.
8. Scholarship Application deadline is March 24, 2023. Scholarship Applications submitted after the deadline
are not accepted. Winners receive notification by mail.
9. Applications must be typed to be considered for the scholarship.
10. Applications should be mailed to or dropped off in person at:
Pass Christian Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Program
11975 Seaway Road, Suite B120
Gulfport, Mississippi 39503