SHAMROCKIN’ THE COAST
St. Patrick Catholic High School is proud to announce our twelfth annual Shamrockin’ the Coast Party and Silent Auction to be held at White House Hotel Biloxi on Saturday, March 30, 2019. A fun and exciting night featuring delicious food and drink, great music by The Molly Ringwalds, and enticing auction items await our patrons and guests at the beautiful White House Hotel. Alumni of Notre Dame, Sacred Heart Academy, St. John, Mercy Cross and SPCHS receive a discounted ticket price. Reach out to Erin Rosetti for information!
Thanks to the generosity of our patrons and donors last year, we were able to purchase Chromebooks for our 10-12 grade students and update the wireless needs to accommodate our school population. The Shamrockin’ event raises necessary funds to provide SPCHS students with essential technology and curriculum enrichment. St. Patrick Catholic High School is a self-supporting institution and receives no public funding.
Thank you to our generous 2019 Patron Sponsors:
- C. F. Gollott & Son Seafood
- Atwell Family
- John Shinn
- Starks Contracting Co., Inc.
- The Dermatology Clinic
- Seglio Family
- Jernigan Chiropractic & Rehab
- Woman’s Clinic, P.A.
- Antoine Rizk, MD & Paul Mullen, MD
- Michael Seicshnaydre, MD & Scott Gioe, MD
- Bradford-O’Keefe Funeral Home
- Cherish & William Smith
- Rodney M. Fountain CPA, P.A.
- Bryan Leatherman, MD
- The Dawg House of Biloxi, LLC
- White House Hotel
- Hugo Quintana, MD/Southern Mississippi Heart Center, P.A.
- Hancock Whitney Bank
- McClure Family & Friends
- Vince Pisciotta, MD & Clay Bratton, MD
- Alfa Dearman Insurance
- Panther Gaming/Reeves & Mestayer Attorneys
- Lodging and Leisure
- The Peoples Bank
- Brown, Mitchell & Alexander, Inc.
- W. G. Yates & Sons Construction
- Otero Family
- Kevin W. Felsher State Representative District 117