St. Patrick Cheerleading Tryout Clinic
St. Patrick will be hosting a Cheerleading Tryout Clinic on January 27, 2018. The clinic is open to students in grades 6-11 from 10 a.m. until noon. The cost for the clinic is $10 per athlete.
- The tryout cheer clinic is an optional clinic open to all students grades 6-11. (Participants do not have to be current SPCHS students to attend.)
- This clinic will help to better prepare the athletes for the upcoming tryouts and provide them personal feedback on what to work on.
- Cost: The cost is $10 per person. All checks should be made payable to St. Patrick Catholic High School. (Checks and cash will be accepted and should be turned in to Ms. Hebert or Ms. Norton.)
- To register, fill out the packet found below and return along with the $10 registration fee. Sign ups will also be open on the day of the clinic from 9:30 until 10 a.m. No one will be allowed to participate following 10 a.m. without prior registration.
- What will athletes learn? Athletes will learn the tryout cheer, as well as important tips to prepare for tryouts. Each athlete will gain feedback from the current coaches, helping them to understand expectations. All tryout information will be released following the clinic (attire, specific requirements, etc.).
- Need more information? Feel free to reach out to Ms. Hebert or Ms. Norton for more information.
Tryout Cheerleading Clinic Information packet can be downloaded here. Please return with money before clinic.