We partner with MySchoolAccount.com to bring parents an online service to prepay for their student’s meal account. This service offers parents the ability to monitor their children’s meal purchases, make deposits directly to students’ meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent when account balances are low.
To create a new account, simply follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please contact Dianna Collier.
- Step 1: Visit www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Step 2: Click CREATE ACCOUNT on the top menu bar and fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-up Page.”
- Step 3: Choose ST. PATRICK CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL from the “School District” drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Create a USER ID and PASSWORD, click the ACCEPT box and click SIGNUP. An email will be sent to your email address containing your VERIFICATION CODE.
- Step 5: Once you receive your verification code, you may login at www.myschoolaccount.com with your user ID and password. Upon your first login, you will need to enter the verification code to verify your account and email address.
- Step 6: Add your child’s name and lunch ID number.
After your student has been added, you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account. A parent account may be linked to many children; however, a child may only be linked to one parent in this system.