Students participate in annual St. Patrick Reading Fair
On October 21, 2014, St. Patrick High School held their annual Reading Fair. Students in seventh and eighth grades displayed their knowledge and creativity in constructing a display board which showcased their understanding of a chosen book. Students had the choice to participate within one of five categories: Individual Fiction, Group Fiction, Individual Non-fiction, and Family.
Congratulations to the following students for being awarded prizes in each category.
- First place: Mary Catherine Kalil
- Second place: Stephen Azar
- Third place: Dylan Fontan
- First place: Amelie Million
- Second place: Mary Cate Sliman
- Third place: Gabe Trotter
- First place: Payton Dedeaux and Marie Seicshnaydre
- Second place: Charles Williams and Daniel Hogan
- Third place: Sydney Borries and Gabriella Moody
First place winners from each category will advance to the Diocesan Reading Fair scheduled for December 3.