Swim team finishes strong at yesterday’s meet
Yesterday, the St. Patrick Swimming finished on top again in a meet at eFitness against D’Iberville, West Harrison, and Harrison Central.
Laurie Pisciotta won the 200 Free (with a PR) and the 100 Fly, Mary Agnes Mestayer won the 200 IM, Madison Gillam and Annie Torp finished first and second in the 50 Freestyle. Jeanne Torp won the 100 Freestyle, and all three girls relays came in first place.
On the boys’ side, Gray Carpenter won the 200 IM and 100 Back, Christian McKee won the 100 Fly, and our boys won the 400 Freestyle relay.
Other PRs were earned by:
- Sarah Alexander 200 IM
- Mary Katherine Filipich 100 Breast Stroke
- Corynn Hebert 50 Freestyle
- Victoria Leckich 100 Fly
- Kathleen McMackin 500 Free
- Mackenzie Price 50 Free
- Lauren Skinner 500 Free, 100 Back
- Steven Azar 50 Free
- Matt Bisner 50 Free, 100 Back
- Chase Flynt 50 Free, 100 Breast Stroke
- Sam Hewes 100 Free
- Jack McKee 50 Free
- Will McMackin 200 Free, 500 Free
- Alex Moore 100 Free, 100 Back
- Noah Semski 100 Breast Stroke
- Clayton Stoddard 200 IM
- Jordan Walker 50 Free, 100 Back
Our next meet is Saturday at the Biloxi Invitational.
Go Irish! Swim On!